"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, October 04, 2010

rainy day

Maiah & I got soaked walking to pick Elijah up in the rain this morning. My poor babe is already sick - it wasn't my favorite plan, but my monkey did need a walk home. :)
I'm all stressed because the payment for one of our Canadian passports went through but not the other, and then today fed ex tried to deliver a package. I just hope with all of my heart that if only one of us gets to be free that it's Brandon. He's been through enough through no fault of it's own. ...And I hope I get all of my ID back. All of my originals were sent. :p Yeah, wish I knew what was going on there. Kind of stressful.
Oh and last night's raid was a good one. The princes just took 2 tries, and the blood Queen was easy - 2 tries there too. I remembered to take a screenshot when we downed her:
We only got a couple of tries on the lich king before people had to go, but it feels good to finally be there!
 I hope it stops raining at some point for longer than 15 minutes. It'd be awesome to walk to the gym & not have to wait until tonight. :p
Elijah's playing Jak and Daxter on the playstation. He's good at it, the smart little monkey. :)
Well, I need to eat something besides banana bread at some point today & my sick baby might nap if I declare it cuddle time.
Have a great day!

No comments: