"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday

Happy Friday peoples!

My day has been a good one. 
I spent this afternoon perfecting Ari's ui and finished getting her gemmed up as good as I can for now.
This screenshot is with all of her auras showing - most of the fluff only shows up as needed in fights. Her party window shows above her portrait and her raid frames go above her action bar, below decursive. I shrunk her  main bars after this, but yeah. (The low health, inner fire & low mana warnings above the target frames are the only thing that stayed the same. I'm sad nui wasn't working, but I do like playing with bartender, powerauras and xperl. lol)
We had yummy pizza for dinner. Mmmmmmm... I love the Pie. :) Specifically, I love their xtreme veggie pizza. Does that look yummy or what? Uh hunh.
We're watching two good movies in our jammies...
If I were 12 I'd have a crush on Jaden Smith, but I'll let Kirsten take care of that and continue to crush on his fab-u-lis-cious dad. ;)
I made banana bread. Yeah... we're addicted. :p
I ran a 9 minute mile at the gym today. :) It was only one mile, but yeah - I was happy. I need to keep having workouts & runs like that.
Maiah & Vernie are playing & she's laughing. I love her little laugh. She's refusing to wear clothes today though. Crazy little monkey. :p

Yeah, not a bad sort of day at all. In fact, I kind of liked it. :)

No comments: