"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 08, 2010

Smile...

...it's Friday!
I'm feeling so much better today than I have all week.

~We figured out a mistake or two on our end, and it looks like we can resubmit my passport application. The best news is that my originals weren't lost. (The original birth certificate somehow didn't get sent. Yeah. Wow. Whew!) So I'm not feeling quite so stuck anymore - just hoping to get it right this time. Please oh please...
~We're all registered for the Winter Sun 10k! I've been excited to do this for months - now that it's official I'm actually a little nervous. lol
~I had Cafe Rio last night for dinner. 'nuff said. :)
~No headache today! Yay!
~I have energy today - a rare thing of late. Tonight's run should be a good one. Hooray!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Helena said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!