"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, February 26, 2011

agh... adventures in laptop blogging

Upon arriving home this evening from our grocery shopping trip I found my computer off. Elijah, who had played it while I tried to sleep off my headache this afternoon said it was "tired". I was a little frustrated when it wouldn't turn back on. :p Vern went into troubleshooting mode & I grabbed Maiah & my pint of fresh blueberries (man, she loves those things) and came up here to flip through a magazine while he figured it out.
He did.
My motherboard is dead. :(
What really sucks is that we can't replace it immediately. Vern does think he has on old one that can get me back up & running in the morning to tide me over, but yeah. I am, at least momentarily, without my computer.
Poor Kori. it's been one thing after another - it's gonna be forever before she sees her wedding pics at this rate.
Poor me too. So much of what I love to do is tied to my computer. Blogging, WoW & all my photo stuff. Yeah. Such a bummer.
I do have those blueberries though! Yum. :) A new fitness magazine too. Yay! And of course, I have access to the best monkey cuddles in the world. So yeah, it could be worse.

Happy Friday!
--------------

Monday Update...


So yeah. It wasn't my motherboard. Or, at least it wasn't just my motherboard.
Might be the power supply? :p
All I know is that I'm still without my computer.

:(

1 comment:

Cancerous said...

Time for a new computer!