"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

speaking of man-food

I made the boys some poutine for dinner tonight.

mmmmm...
I must've done ok - Vern said it made him think of Toronto. Yep. Then it tasted like poutine. :)
I didn't partake though. I'm still full from the sandwich Vern brought me home from Gourmandise tonight. Oh man, I heart their curry-chicken-salad sandwiches. So good.

Oh, and if you don't know what on earth poutine is, here's the wikipedia entry. lol
poutine-wiki
Please note, I had no cheese curds so I used chunks of cheese instead. Almost as good.

3 comments:

Cancerous said...

Kinda reminds me of the Quebec Pizza a la http://www.yourmoviestuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/the-love-guru_justin-timberlake.jpg

robin said...

Oh my!! K, thanks sis, you have me craving the good stuff now! Love you! xoxoxoxo

Helena said...

When we had poutine in Newfoundland it had shredded cheese in it instead of curds. We were disappointed.