"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 06, 2011

yeah, that's me tonight

First of all...


It's true. I do. :)

Second of all, after waking up with The.Worst. Headache. Ever. I'm pretty proud of the 4 miles I ran at the gym today. A couple minutes over goal pace for April's 5k, but with time to train & considering I've been sick all week & felt like crud today with my head threatening to explode and all I'll so take it. And smile. Yay!

And since I haven't done one in forever, it's meme time! 1,2,3,4,5!!!

One picture of you today (and one thing you love about the person in that picture):
Ugh post workout, pre-shower :p Kind of mugshot-like. Too many bad shots in a row on here. Must have a pretty picture day soon... :(


K, and um - I've always liked my eyes. At first glance you'd say they're brown, but here's a closer look from that same shot.
Not the best example, but I have a ring of brown, a ring of green and then a dark ring. Kirsten has the same colors in her eyes, but her green ring is dominant and my brown ring is. Oh, and I have a little black spot in both irises in the same place under my pupil. It's something people rarely notice. It's a little detail but I like it. :p

Two of today's accomplishments:
Well, the workout with 4 miles almost at pace was a favorite for sure. And, um... I bought groceries? Cuddled with some cute little monkeys? Yeah, the workout & the monkey cuddles were the bestest. :)

Three things that made you smile today:
Maiah playing Caillou on my computer. My Jr. Mints. P.S. P.P.S lol

Four thoughts to take to bed with you tonight:
Maybe I'll wake up headache-less! I am seriously in need of some pudding. mmmmm... I love pudding. I hope Brandon's having fun at Mo's!

Five things you have planned for tomorrow:
Um, well I'm supposed to make sloppy Joes, and maybe finally the cake balls. (I know, I know - just do it already. I'm just afraid I'll eat too many of them. :p) I should definitely sleep in since it's Sunday and all. Oh, and I'm pretty sure there will be some football on tv... lol Oooh, and if Maiah's feeling up to it I want to do a little photo shoot with her. I've just been waiting out her sickies. Hopefully tomorrow she'll feel a little better & I can get some pics of my pretty little monkey. :)

Those things always take longer than I expect. And all I accomplished with that one was to talk about monkey cuddles & food as always. lol Go me! Well, I did get to share another un-fabulous pic of me as well. So awesome?! :p But yeah, for the most part grabbing memes online is a nice cheat for when you want to blog & have nothing new to talk about.
Yeah, that's me tonight. :p

Sweet dreams!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Your picture isn't bad. It just isn't all done up. You look like a normal person. A pretty one at that.

What program do you use when you put words and stuff on photos? Thanks!

Michael said...

Just caught that reference to p.s. Was that me? :P

April said...

lol it was :)

April said...

Oh, and I use photoshop for just about everything I do to photos Christina :)

Michael said...

Nice! you gotta send me some of your saved batch filters or plug-ins. :) I'm currently using elements 8.0 :( Used to use the full photoshop but that got pricey after I lost my graphic design job back in the day.