"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

so proud

Of this girl...
This here beautiful girl went to her first audition last night. The local arts council is putting on a musical - Saturday's Warrior. The idea of auditioning was a last minute one. Her friend Kyle told her there were still openings, so her & Kiana did a last minute rush to get a song together. K feels really good about her audition, so we'll see what happens with callbacks. Crossing my fingers for the girlios!:)

Afterward I made these...
 
Yeah, finally. They're so yummy. :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

k, send me the receipe sis, they look yummy!!! My fingers are crossed, I hope she gets the part! Love you bunches sis! xoxoxo

Helena said...

How cool! Good luck to Kirsten!

(Wow... the last time I saw Saturday's Warrior put on was back in 1987-ish.)

April said...

Robin, here's a link to where I initially got the recipe. I've made chocolate ones before - these are strawberry cram cheese. It's really a whatever-you-want kind of thing. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cake-Balls/Detail.aspx
And thanks Helena! I've never seen a live version before. Should be fun!