"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 04, 2011

a quick one

Happy Friday peoples!
Just a quick entry from me tonight. :)

We've got some Rock Band going on here on this brrrr-frickin-cold Friday evening, though Maiah & I are still both miserably sick. :p
I went to help with Elijah class Valentine's Day party this morning. It was fun! (Yeah, they know they were 10 days early - the kiddos are going off track for 3 weeks though.)
We're hoping for some In 'n Out for dinner tonight. ("We" being mostly Brandon & I. :p)
Oooh, last night we went back to Ulduar to get the last couple of dwarves that a handful of us missed for our rusted protodrakes. We got a few other titles & mounts for people while we were at it. Fun stuff. Good night! (Don't mind the raid frames being all skiddleywampus in my screenshot - been pvping lately and was too lazy to get stuff put back in order. Looking at this makes me wanna go do it right now though. :p)
Kirsten is feeling pretty today. I need to grab my camera and take a few pics of her.
I haven't made the cake balls yet. I just might have to do that at some point tonight. Mmmmm...
Aw, my baby girl is so sad - she's so not enjoying this round of sickies. :( Time for cuddles!

Have a great weekend. :)

1 comment:

Michael said...

NICE! I was waiting for the screenshots ;) See ya online tonight.

p.s. I'm stealing this screenshot

p.p.s. I didn't know In-n-out was outside of California!