"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 11, 2011

cuteness and other happy things

I finally got us some pictures of Maiah! I didn't get her all dressed up, but Kirsten had just done her hair & I thought they were cute playing on the couch so I grabbed the camera. We did pause to clean up her boogies. Yeah, she's still sick. ...but so stinkin' cute. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So yeah - we totally needed a dose of happy little monkey cuteness around here. You're welcome. :)

Oh, and fantabulous news - Brandon's Canadian passport came today! Now we can both finally prove who we are! We're just waiting on Vern to clear up the tax/financial stuff as our sponsor and I think we'll be ready to file for our change of status. I hope. I really really really hope. :)

Happy Friday night peoples!
Smile! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am thrilled April! I am so glad that you finally have the passports! Hope everything else goes smooth now. Got to say, Maiah is adorable!! Love you bunches and bunches!