"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I actually slept last night, without ever waking up in pain. Yay! I even slept in a little this morning. My favorite. :) It's all sunny out today & my kiddos are asking if we can walk to that park we went to last weekend. I just might take 'em. :) To add to the goodness I have some old No Doubt going while I sit here. Gogo Bathwater!

I wanna be quick with this entry, since there's lots I need to get done today. Meme time!
Some smiles for Saturday:

It's a beautiful day. :)
Elijah kissed me first thing this morning. :)
I have cinnamon almonds. Yum. :)
Vern actually doesn't have to work today. Means we can get more stuff done. :)
Kirsten's reading to Elijah right now. :)
My bedding is in the wash. I so love crawling into a fresh, clean bed. :)
LV's cleaning up the toy room like a good boy. It so needed it. :p
I might be able to catch Jason on vent today. He always makes me smile. :)
Brandon greeted me with a neck rub & scratched my back for me as he walked by my desk. :)
I think OC has a raid scheduled for tonight. Hope it happens. :)
It's Richard's 21st birthday! Hope it's awesome! :)
I'm not in pain anywhere at the moment. Yay! (I'm not tired either. Very cool.)


All good reasons to smile.
I hope you blog readers are all smiling too! Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

Helena said...

It's a lovely day here too. Have fun!