"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

just peeking in

Oops! I didn't mean to go so many days between blogging again. Slacker... :p

I didn't work nearly enough over the weekend, so I'm trying really hard to kick a yucky headache so I can on concentrate on proofing tonight. I feel like I'm working in slow-motion or something. So not good. :p
I did manage to help kiddos with their homework though, and they're all smelling yummy and ready for bed. (Well except B who's off playing some basketball.)
Vern won't be home from work until 11 or so again. The hours he's put in lately have been crazy.
Kirsten told me tonight that my tummy's grown some more. Yay?! Thanks hon. lol I had kinda noticed. Some of my favorite summer staples are getting a little tight. Go Maiah go! Not sure I wanna get as big as I was with my boys, but there's something comforting in knowing she's growing. I'm 23 weeks now. She's really not doing the basketball thing. It's more like she's pushing all my organs up so that my upper tummy is pushed out too. :p As much as people keep telling me I'm looking good/cute/glowing this pregnancy, I really don't feel so cute. :p I'm grateful for the kind words though. Every little bit helps. I'm just so happy to be past the sicky stage. Everything else I can deal with. :)
Well, I'd better get back to trying to work. I'd just realized it had been days since I last checked in.

Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

Carin said...

April glad you are past the sicky stage too.