"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 entries in 1 day?!

Crazy, I know. But I got my weekly pregnancy newsletter in my inbox & thought I'd share where I'm kinda at right now. It's been awhile. :)
27 weeks
Considering I felt like I looked kinda puffy in some recent pictures & can so relate to the aches and pains type stuff I guess I'm right on target. I haven't been friends with my scale in awhile, but we'll see how I've been doing on the 8th, at my next appointment. (I'll also get to schedule the 3 hour glucose stuff with the lab. Pokey pokey pokey... Yay?! :p)
Hopefully just because I feel like I'm growing overly humungous doesn't mean that I actually am. :p I'll be watching the puffy/swelling thing & the weight gain closely though.

Back to helping with some 6th grade homework. There's been a LOT of it lately. :p
Happy Tuesday evening! :)

No comments: