"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, September 07, 2008

this and that

Found: My mp3 player! Yay!
Bought: Um what have I bought lately? Groceries. And um, a birthday present for one of Kirsten's friends. She went to a rock star makeover birthday party on Saturday. Sadly, I got home so late last night when her makeup had worn off and such, I have no pictures. :(
Felt:
Pain. :( My hips have been so owie lately. I wake up in pain when I have to roll over at night. It goes something like this. ~Lift myself a little in order to be able to roll over, *insert swear word here*, *insert swear word here*, *insert swear word here* ...gently flop onto the other hip & try to resume sleeping. :p The only time it hurts more is when I first wake up in the morning and have to try to get out of bed. lol So not fun.
Watched:
Brandon tickle Elijah just now. The sunset last night in Idaho. Some random movie Vern bought. Um, it was called Accepted. He's liking having the laptop to watch movies at night.

Thought:
Lots of yummy thoughts while I closed my eyes during the drive yesterday. I'm such a daydreamer and that's a long, uneventful drive. :p
Ate: Um I've had carrots, grapes & a piece of bread with pb on it so far today. Craving Chinese food. Rice noodles with beef please. Mmmmm...
Listened: To country music mostly while we drove. Not my usual thing by a long shot, but I like it better than lots of what Vern listens to so it works as a compromise. Toby Keith's Rock You Baby has some seriously yummy lyrics. Go Toby!
Rock you Baby chorus:
I'm gonna rock you baby to sleep
I'm gonna make you crazy over me
I'm gonna hold you like you've never been held before
And love you till you tell me you can't love anymore
I'm gonna shake your emotion right down to your soul
And then I'm gonna love you all over in and out of control
If this is how love is supposed to feel
baby I know I've fallen head over heels
I'm gonna rock you baby

Played:
Um, can't say I've played much of anything lately. I'm slacking both in WoW and in AoC. Sadness. :(
Enjoyed:
A peach/mango fusion crystal light slurpee yesterday. Mmmmm...
Planned:
A birthday party for Grandpa Kent this evening at 6. Family, ice cream & fresh air. :)
Cheered: At Brian, who's calling his big bro Vern once a week to bug him about writing the letter that is the last thing needed to get things moving again for Brandon's and my immigration stuff. Love you Brian – thank you! :)
Cried: Last night. The usual really. I just don't understand what stops Vern from being willing to finish the immigration stuff for us. Our 12th anniversary is in October, I'm carrying our 4th child together. Yet he just won't do the one part that was his responsibility. When I ask him why doing this stuff is so low on his list of priorities I get the same blank stare he's given me all along. I just don't get it and he's just not discussing it. Or doing it. :(
Laughed:
A little bit during that Accepted movie. And while having dinner with Lauren, Tyler & his family last night. They're fun. :)
Loved: My comfy bed this morning, sleeping in, cuddling with Elijah & talking to Kirsten. It was a wonderfully slow start to what promises to be a good day. :)

Well, Kirsten & I were wanting to go for a walk before that birthday party so I'd better get going.

Happy Sunday blog readers!

1 comment:

Carin said...

April HUGS!!! men are strange creatures! I hope Vern takes care of what he needs to do soon, we will throw a party for you when its all said and done!