"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

owies, sunburns 'n snifflies.


I think I can safely say that I've learned the hard way to stay away from frying pans while pregnant. :p This latest burn is from making grilled cheese sandwiches the other day. It goes nicely with the 3 I got recently while making sausage. :p This one's still blistering days later though, and still kinda hurts. Bummer.

My kiddos & I have been enjoying the weather lately, snifflies and all. We even went back to that park this Sunday. We came home a little sunburnt & tired, but it's been a fun way to spend our Sunday afternoons.

1 comment:

Helena said...

Ouch! Doug cut himself recently while tearing off some parchment paper. I would imagine a high percentage of domestic accidents happen in the kitchen.