"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, September 14, 2008

weekend by numbers

My kiddos gave me 100s of kisses today. Yay!
Vern came home Friday and collapsed after his 58 hour workweek. Poor guy.
I pulled 1 white hair out of my head today. That was not a happy little find. lol
Friday was my brother's 35th birthday. Hope it was an awesome one Aaron!
Brandon was 5 hours late getting home from his friend's house today. Vern was spitting mad. I was relieved that he was mostly okay. (He biffed it bad on a bike and his elbow, wrists, knuckles & a knee are all really owie looking. I'll be watching his wounds closely – some of 'em were pretty bad.)
Maiah's big enough now that my 3 youngest kiddos had fun the other day watching my stomach move while she was kicking & stuff. She's fun to watch. :)
Vern took his blood pressure while we were out grocery shopping today. It was 140 over 77. Not good.
I thought that candy corn sounded yummy - my kiddos were eating 'em and they smelled so good. I had 5 and the amount of sugar made me feel sick. :p
I played AoC for a bit last night and Arinne hit level 47. Yay!
It's after 2 am. I should get some sleep – we're headed up to Logan tomorrow for some family fun. :)

'Night blog readers!

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

Only 1 grey hair? No fair! I've stopped counting, lol.