"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hola :)

Haha! I'm going to beat the 4-day mark this time. :)

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. I have my 24 week appointment and lots of other stuff to do, so I thought I'd better check in tonight. :) It's almost time for my glucose test. :p He plans to skip the initial little screening test since I tend to fail those anyway. I really hope I've managed to keep things under control this time. I dislike my little finger-pokey-thingee and that final rule that says I have to be strictly on the diet to keep things under control. I'm really really really hoping that my own version of behaving has been enough.
Maiah has been growing and is so active of late. She likes to get all crazy right as I'm trying to go to sleep. Elijah loves to cuddle with me at night too - his favorite thing is to face me, throw his arm around my neck and his leg over my belly. Maiah seems to like it too - she kicks & pokes and seems to love that little hello.

Well, I was going to pull a late night of work until I realized I have to be up early for my appointment, so off I go to find my pillow.

'night blog readers. :)

No comments: