"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

owie

If I go MIA from my computer over the next day or so it's because I'm in some serious pain.
My hips have been bothering me throughout this pregnancy, and I've had some pretty bad moments/days - but this has been the worst day ever. I woke up in the middle of the night in "it hurts enough to cry" type pain, and haven't been comfortable since. It's like my left hip joint is all locked up & my left quad, hamstring & glutes are all screaming at me at the same time. It hurts to walk and to sit, so I've been laying on my right side in bed reading to Elijah most of the day. Hopefully at some point we'll get to have a nap, because I'm absolutely zombaliscious at the moment.

You know, I used to complain about the charlie horses I'd get in my calves when I was pregnant - but at least those subsided quickly after the initial agony. I'd take those any day over this. :p

It's sunny & it's Wednesday though. Sounds like a couple of good reasons to smile to me. :)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Helena said...

Yeowch! I hope you can find some sort of comfort. :(

Carin said...

Poor April I am sorry! HUGS!

Freer Family said...

Owie. I'm sorry April. That is no fun at all. Hang in there!