"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, September 22, 2008

a walk in the wind :)

We had a busy sort of weekend complete with homework, grocery shopping and just the usual stuff needing to get done. Yesterday was so beautiful out though - Kirsten, Elijah and I decided to go for a walk. The wind was crazy, but the temperature was perfect.We were gone for 3 hours, walking through the neighborhood up to the middle school & stopping at playgrounds along the way. We got a little lost, walked farther than we meant to & came home kinda sore but we had a blast. :)
I'd planned to do a meme over the weekend but think I'll save it for another day. Back to work for me!
Have a great day. :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am totally loving the warmy windy days we've been having too! That picture of Elijah is just so darn cute!

Carin said...

You are all so dang cute!

laurie_lu said...

I miss you guys! My cute family! I can't wait to get an Ellijah bear hug! and a brandon smerk and a kirsten smile and hug and a little very kiss! :) Tell them hi!!