"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 03, 2008

:o)

Happy Friday blog readers!
I've been trying to work all week. (It's gone oh so slowly with a cuddly sick babe & my own stuffy cold along with homework distractions and such. :p) At the beginning of the week I thought I'd be finishing up by now, then my week happened. It didn't go as planned. The end is in sight - just need to be able to spend a chunk of time at my computer, which hasn't been happening enough. This weekend isn't gonna be it either. Vern & I are going on a little anniversary getaway tonight & tomorrow night. (Our anniversary is on the 9th. 12 years! o.O) We'll be checking in with the kiddos tomorrow & staying home long enough to help a friend with something. (Yeah, we love him just that much.)

I figured I'd share a couple pics that made me smile while I worked yesterday. My niece Morgan is just so cute. I loved grabbing shots of her that day. :)


Have a great weekend people! :)

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

Morgan is such a cuttie! No worries about finishing this weekend, we wont be down till the 11th. So you have another week! Morgan is cute and very fun to take pictures of, however I think your just ancy to have your own little girl to take pictures of. :) Love you!