"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday!

It was a crazy sort of weekend.

Thanks to Nina for the much nicer couches that are now sitting in my front room, to Lauren & Ty who helped us haul stuff and are just always fun to have around, to my family who helped me clean like crazy (notably Kirsten and Brandon who lent muscles and cleaning power to some of the stuff I wanted done) and to tylenol, which made it so I could eventually move around today. I'm so sore & have a headache again, but that has become normal.Oh, and it's so cold again - the high today is supposed to be 45 with more chances of snow?! None of it that we've seen has stuck so far, but yeah - the season has definitely changed on us. Brrrrr... It's supposed to be back up to 65 by Wednesday which is much more autumn-like in my book. It's not quite time for winter yet. Our trees still have leaves and everything. :p

Well I'm of to find some food & switch some laundry. Hope you blog readers have an awesome Monday! :)

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

Your so very welcome April! We enjoyed Saturday! Hope it all works well. Do you like the other couch & chair??