"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday! :)

Hey hey and a happy Friday to all!
We're having some nice 70 degree weather & my kiddos are itching for a walk to the park. I'm hoping some fresh air will wake me up. I've been so very sleepy lately. I keep crashing way before I want to at night & I still feel zombaliscious the next day. :p I did spend the morning working on proofs & will hopefully feel more energized and work even faster when we get back. *crosses fingers*

Before we head out I wanted to share my current favorite commercial. Makes me smile every time. :) So does this shot of Ej & his cousin Abby. Such cuteness.
Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

happydad said...

April,

Beautiful Picture! Can I get a copy of it to frame??

Ben :)

April said...

Of course Ben! :)