"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 10, 2008

late again

...so yesterday was mine & Vern's 12th anniversary. I had planned to post an entry and somehow didn't. :p Vern spent most of his day at work & I spent a chunk of my morning at the hospital doing my glucose tolerance test. Fun stuff. :p Four hours, 10 vials of blood and a bunch of Thomas stickers later (The techs at the lab loved Elijah - he did so awesome being stuck there with me all morning) I came home to spend the rest of the day trying to get rid of the shakies & a monster headache. I did make it to the mc run. Still no binding for Lore. :(
I crashed early and am happy to report that the headache is finally gone. :) So yeah... that was our big day. 12 years! I was hoping to have a video clip from our reception, but we haven't figured out how to change the format so that I can. I don't think I have any pictures scanned from our wedding day either. How sad is that. :p Just picture us younger, blonder & thinner... lol yeah.

Well, that's about as long as I can stand to sit here for the moment. My hips are acting up again. :p Hope you blog readers have an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

Helena said...

Congratulations on 12 years!

Carin said...

April I am sorry about the 10 vials of blood I hate that and I am sorry your hips are being naughty. HUGS!