"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, October 27, 2008

I hope they have some coats down there.

...and enjoy the pretty icicles & snowflakes.

Yep, believe it or not I remembered something on time. It doesn't happen very often, (okay, so like never) but today is a special someone's birthday & here I am posting an entry. Crazy, I know. I'm not a day late!! Go me!! :)
Here's to wishing a very happy birthday to Jason. May he somehow feel all of the lovin' I'm sending his way & have the most awesome kind of day. :)

1 comment:

Peay Family said...

Hi there! I think that I asked you a while ago about taking some family pictures for my parents but you were pregnant and not working at the time. I don't exactly remember when your little one was due, so I thought I would take a chance and ask again. This time I am just looking to get some pics of Sam, Ollie and I. Let me know if that is a possibility. You're awesome!!

My email is nellpeay@gmail.com

Thanks.