"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

catching up...

Ahhhh it's been days again. I really don't mean to be such a slacker about blogging.
I've been so much sleepier of late, still have the sniffles & am trying to learn to manage the crazy little pains & stuff that go with being so very pregnant. I have an appointment with my dr. tomorrow, hopefully all goes well there. I have to do the 3 hour glucose stuff - I'm sure we'll be making that appointment with the lab tomorrow. I'm 28 weeks today. Third trimester! Yay! :)Elijah's so awesome & interested in my belly & in Maiah. He talks to her & hugs us all the time, and walks around calling her "baby Maiah Joy in mommy's tummy" - it's absolutely adorable.

Oh & I haven't thanked Nina here yet for the little weekend getaway. It was so nice to have a bit of a break, and the whirpool was wonderful. I need me one of those. :) We were close enough to check in with our kiddos & stuff, but we had someone else making our bed & bringing us new towels. Worked nicely. :)
Here's a quick screen of the mc run we made it to for Lore. (He's the jumping tauren. ;) Everyone else is kinda jumbled & I didn't take the time to get rid of names 'n stuff to make it all pretty. :p Still had to share the 'we did it" screenshot. :) Go us!)
On Friday Vern & I went up to the factory outlet mall in Park City. I got me some comfy jeans (was hoping to find some that fit under the belly instead of having the panel, but it didn't happen.) Motherhood has some seriously comfy stuff going on though with their secret fit belly. (If your pregnant, need jeans and want comfort these work great.) The whole panel thing has just always looked funny to me. Not like anyone will see it under my shirt anyway. And they'll stretch as big as Maiah wants 'em to and are oh so comfy. :p Might look less wonky if the panel matched the jeans or something, but I only saw the wanna-be nude version. Still, once the panel's all covered with a cami & shirt they get a thumbs up from me. :) (Oh, and I've gotta say that seeing the pregnant models with the little hunks on their hips made me feel better. lol I'm normal - yay!! Doesn't make me like them any better, but at least all of the models had 'em too. :p)

Well, that's kinda my update for now. I really need to be working after being gone all weekend & being soooo sleepy yesterday, so off I go.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary April and Vern!!! Sending lots of love your way. I am glad you got a weekend away, you guys deserve it. I am also glad you are feeling better. Give everyone my love and lots of hugs and kisses!!! Love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo