"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off Track

~My kiddos are all home from school for the rest of the week. Brandon has a 5 day weekend & Kirsten & LV are off track for a few weeks. I celebrated by sleeping in. ;)
~~So the big patch in anticipation of WoW's WoTLK expansion went live on Tuesday. After a rocky start Leilah still has no mounts... :( it's up and running. I'm liking the changes & am happy to see my friends and favorite gamers excited & logging in. It's kinda fun stuff all around. :)~Maiah has been crazy active lately. She must be trying to grow or something because I've been just constantly sooo hungry and sleeping more. :p
~~For those who have asked, I have no clue how I did on the gest. diabetes testing. We still (it's been months) have no phone. :p I see my doctor next week & he'll let me know then I guess. Hopefully our home phone number will work again some day. Life is just a little more stressful without one.
~Well, happy Thursday blog readers! I'm off to get ready for the day. Kirsten & I are thinking it looks like nice walking weather. :)

No comments: