"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 31, 2008

costumes, candy & baby talk

There is just way too much sugar in my house at the moment. :p
The little kiddos all had fun trick or treating, and Brandon was a trooper taking the little boys everywhere. Kirsten went with Katie again & had a blast. It was a beautiful night too - mild with just a tiny bit of a drizzle at times. The boys recycled their costumes from last year, and Kirsten came up with this fun idea since she'd grown way too much to even think of using hers again. We stopped by all of the Grandma's houses before the kids headed out, and went and had us some chicken while the kiddos did their thing.

My special thanks to the neighbors, grandmas & those we bumped into who told me I looked pretty today. It seems like the more I feel like a beached whale (okay, so maybe not quite that big, but still) the more people try to tell me I'm looking good. I do appreciate it. :) Oh, and the almost 32 week Maiah report is that I've decided she's crazy. lol She's growing so much & is so active lately. Her movements aren't jabs and pokes anymore, they're more like tossing & turning or dragging her foot across my ribcage. Kirsten is the most patient one who's felt her move a bunch, but today LV & Elijah felt some kicks too. The stronger & bigger she gets the more excited I am to meet her. :) Go Maiah go!!

Have a great weekend!

(Oh Lauren, I haven't forgotton your request. ;) It's just been a crazy week with computer issues & Halloween so I haven't put it together yet.)

2 comments:

Helena said...

Cool costume!

laurie_lu said...

I'm proud that she came up with it! I use to think it was boring to create your own but I found it was a blast! LOL I like it!