"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hooray!

...for Friday! :)
...for being done with another chunk of pictures! :) Getting closer to done. I'm on a bunch of group photos now though. Gogo face swapping, blinky fixes etc. It's gonna be a long weekend. :p At least these won't put me to sleep like the basic adjustments do. :)
...for pizza! Yum! :)
...for awesome weather! :) 80s instead of 90s. Yay!
...for Netflix! :) I finally got to see Super Troopers. lol
...for Kirsten! :) She was willing to take a quick picture of me today. ...and for good light at our back door, even if the sun makes me all squinty. ...and for a quick camera and little photographer - we found a hornets nest back there and it freaked us out just a little. We so hurried. lol
...for a new squirrely message board! I was missing my squirrely friends. :) If you're a sg and haven't found us yet contact Wendy for the info. Or me, I could direct you to the right place I think. :)
...for my mp3s! :) They keep me sane while Elijah watches stuff like this during the day. I must say Ej dancing is a really cute sight.
It's even funnier when it's Kirsten (who I think found this one in the first place) LV & Ej all dancing. Oh my. But yeah - get that thing stuck in your head... :p

Have a fantabulous weekend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten always takes such cute pics of you.

Heather said...

so is it a completely new squirrelly board because the other one is done?

April said...

Yeah, the old one got hacked or something, so Wendy & Quinton started up a new board.