"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

hodgepodge

~I'm 19 weeks today. Yay! And the big ultrasound is 3 days away. I'm so excited. :)
~~I'm having trouble staying awake of late. I'm thinking I need to up my iron intake. I've been slacking about eating well (kinda hard to eat when you're asleep. :p)
~I finally got to play AoC last night. Arinne hit 42. Yay! Slowly but surely I will catch up. :p
~~I'm so sad I won't be able to go to the ZA run tomorrow. It's scheduled during the rehearsal dinner. That means no raids for me until next week when we're back from Idaho. At which point I'll also be sifting through wedding/reception/open house pics.
~Brandon's kind of pulled a Vern on me. I'm supposed to be naming this baby, but Brandon mentioned the other day that he liked the name Jake for a boy & it's kinda sticking. That's how Vern has named all of our kiddos so far. Sneaky sneaky. :p If it ends up being a boy and he ends up being a Jake then his middle name will be Aaron after my bro. Jake Aaron Petersen. Not bad. :p
~~Nina and I went shopping last night for last minute stuff for the wedding. I found a skirt that actually fits me in the process. Hooray! Nina was awesome and even helped me find some cute clothes that'll fit around this growing baby bump. It meant a lot that we were able to do that. Thank you Nina! :)
~Eight days until Brandon's birthday. 10 days 'til Kirsten's. Wowsers.
~~ Oooh, Vern just walked in the door bearing dinner. Yay! Off I go...

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Freer Family said...

I'm excited for the bog U/S too! Congrats on new clothes.
I like Jake, it was always a front runner for me when choosing my boy's names.
So what's did Vern bring for dinner?

Freer Family said...

big not bog, duh!

April said...

Hey Nicole :)
Yeah, everyone around here's liking Jake for a boy. It's funny how a name will stick like that.

Oh, and Vern had stopped at chik-fil-a on the way home. They have these huge party trays of their chicken nuggets, and my kiddos just scarf 'em like crazy. (Another one of those things where even Elijah ate more than I did.)