"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Thirtysomething

Yeah...
I have so got to plan pics on better hair days. I seem to need 'em for my blog at the worst possible moments. Apologies folks, this is for tradition's sake. :)
[Okay, so today a third person asked about my missing pics. I'll put 'em back for now but, um, yeah - they may not stay forever. Hope they don't hurt anyone else's eyes as much as they hurt mine. :p Oh and I figured out why I cried the first time I posted 'em. I totally look my age in these, which imo is really kinda suckish. Most days people say I look young for my age and I guess I prefer it that way. :p Oh, and we can't forget it was a bad hair day. A really really bad hair day.]

Special thanks to my sweet Kirsten for participating in the annual "midnight happy birthday to me" post by taking these pics. It's so not your fault that I'm not loving pictures of me at the moment. I think it's partly because I'm not lovin' the haircut yet and because of the splotchiness that is my skin during pregnancy. :p I've been brave though and am still trying to leave my photos as unretouched as possible. Go me. Keeping it real. At ...thirtysomething.

lol I'm not even saying my age this year. :p
...And I really shouldn't eat any cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday dear April..........
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this year is full of wonderful thing for you, you deserve it. I am glad you are leaving up your pictures, you are a beautiful woman, inside and out!!! I am proud to call you my little sister.

I miss you and love you bunches and bunches and bunches and bunches! The boys send their aunt lots of love, hugs and kisses and a big happy birthday.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. Eat the cake!!! You have earned that right! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, April!!! I hope wonderful things for you for this next year. You are beautiful - like your sister said, inside and out.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I caught this! Happy belated birthday beautiful.