"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

5 for Wednesday

It's 1 day before the wedding and I'm thinking about Laurie & Ty. I hope they're excited, happy and not too stressed. :)
I'd love to be playing one of my 2 games today, but have got so many things I need to get done so that my camera equipment is ready for the wedding, and so that my kiddos and I are too.
I'm on my 3rd big glass of crystal light today. Mmmmm...
All 4 of my kiddos are packed for Idaho. I'm semi-packed and Vern hasn't started yet I don't think. :p
I've re-read a little note from a friend at least 5 times today just because it makes me smile. :) A few simple words can make for a wonderful little source of happy. :)

Happy Wednesday blog readers!

No comments: