"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Morning

Mondays are for sleeping in. (Especially after way-late daily runs with Mari & Pain. :p)

Today had an especially slow start. That's ok. It happens to begin what will most certainly be a crazy week. Wednesday through Sunday will be busy with wedding stuff. With last minute things to get done by then. :p I'll peek in here though. I'm hoping to sneak in an entry after my ultrasound Friday morning, before heading to Idaho Falls for the weekend. And I really really really wanna catch J in AoC before the craziness starts. And I'd love to see OC have a successful ZA run. And... and... yeah.

So here we go. Let the craziness begin.
Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!! Check out my facebook sis, there is a new album. Sharon Gavin is now Mrs. Wall!!! I posted some pictures from the wedding. I hope you are feeling ok. Love you lots!!! xoxoxo

p.s. any pictures you might have a chance to send my way?? LOL!!! I will send you some more of the boys this week! Love you xoxoxo