"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

seventeen

My first baby is 17 today. He's still cute, but isn't even close to being the chubby little babe he once was. The boy has no fat on him whatsoever. lol He's still huggable though. And he's turned out to be a pretty awesome guy if I do say so myself. He registers for his senior year over at the high school today. Such craziness.

I love you B! Happy birthday. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Brandon was born.I can't believe that he is 17. I still think of taking him to Chucky Cheese and having him for the night once in awhile to give you a break. I loved being able to spend that time with him. Happy Birthday Brandon, I hope that this year is full of wonderful things for you. Miss you guys so much! Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Brandon!!

Carin said...

Holy Cats! 17 are you sure?!?
Happy Birthday Brandon!