"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 18, 2008

school's starting, working hard & seeking sleep

I think my eyes have gone on a PS strike for the moment. I worked on wedding photos nonstop today, which are looking awesome but going much slower than I'd like. I'd still be working if I could see straight, but that's not happening. Hang in there Laurie & Ty - I'll post a sneak preview soon.

It'll be a crazy sort of Monday. Kirsten starts school & I think LV has an appointment with his teacher, but he officially starts Tuesday. I think. I'll have to call the school in the morning to make sure. (We lost the paper that was sent home at the end of last school year, which leaves us to rely on my memory. Not good. :p)

At least everyone seems to be over the stomach bug that hit our house hard this week. Hooray for no more barfies! (Thankfully I escaped that one.)

I am loving having wedding photos as my current project. Images of people so in love are just the most fun - and Lauren & Ty are adorable. I do wish I felt better and was faster and wasn't playing pregnant mommy & photo editor at the same time, and... and... yeah.
At least I love what I do. :)

Well, I'm off to find my pillow.
'night blog readers!

No comments: