"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 25, 2008

twelve things

1. As of today all of my kiddos (except Elijah) are officially in school. I think my babe and I are gonna celebrate the first quiet day with a walk to the park & lunch at Taco Bell. :p
2. I've decided I have to stop logging into my favorite games in the middle of the night when I'm done with pictures for the day, ready to crash. Wanting to say hi to friends is a good thing, but I can't remember what was said in a conversation in the wee hours of the morning or what I wrote in a couple of notes to friends. :p I've been so out-of-it lately anyway, but right before crashing I'm totally zombaliscious. (I can't help it though. I miss 'em too much.)
3. I still can't find my missing mp3 player. :( I haven't seen it in weeks now. Sadness.
4. I think that we finally managed to find me a way to see Super Troopers. It should be on it's way from Netflix soon. Yay!
5. I still haven't posted any pics of Elijah's haircut. We'll fix that right now. :) I love his little face.



He's just the cutest, huh. :)
6. I took a chunk of Sunday off from photo-related stuff and just played WoW. It was fun to see my friends. I don't even know how many instances we ran in the end, but there were bosses downed, badges to be had, trinkets (and other decent loot) and some of my favorite voices over vent. I love me some Lore. And Gig. And Pain. (Even if I didn't actually get to play with the trouble brothers.) :p
7. I'm a little sad that the summer Olympics are over. I kinda watched/listened every night while proofing. Phil Dalhausser was rather yummy.
8. I've been loving Elijah cuddles, Maiah nudges bumps & kicks, LV reading to me, Kirsten making milkshakes and Brandon stopping at my desk with impromptu shoulder rubs. My kiddos are the bestest. :)
9. I'm officially out of my favorite yummy lotion. Time for a trip to Victoria's Secret.
10. Vern just killed another spider down here. There have been way too many of 'em this summer. Ugh.
11. Have I mentioned how exhausted I've been? Yeah, I'm sure I have. I've been crazy tired and trying so hard to be awake. I wonder if I just sleep for a day or so I'll function at a better level. It seems like naps just make me more tired & icky. :p
12. It's been quiet around this little blog lately. On both ends. The counter tells me that people do peek in, but you all are so very quiet. I guess that me being busy with wedding pics and stuff like baby bumps and sleepless nights isn't exactly fantabulous reading material or anything huh. Thanks for sticking with me anyhow – no matter how quiet we all are. :)

Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

Carin said...

your little guy looks just like you!!! He is adorable

~**Dawn**~ said...

I almost always read quietly. I really need to spek up more often on the blogs I read. (Which I always say when I *do* comment & then I go back to reading quietly.) Your little guy really know how to work that camera huh? =)

Helena said...

Darling pictures!

I've been tired too. :)

Kristi said...

What a charmer! I love those pictures of Elijah and his new haircut!