"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Big Share

I thought I'd be all clever and make the pictures as small as possible since I wanted to do a big share for Laurie and Ty, but it only sort of worked. (I'd hoped they'd post side by side and make the post a little more concise. No such luck, it's still monster-long, but now you really have to click on each image to see 'em. ;p Anyhow, this is some of what I've been up to of late. Still have lots to do & we need groceries so off I go. :p Hope you 2 like 'em so far! (...and sorry for any imperfections in getting 'em to look nice web-sized. I did this really quick. :p)














3 comments:

laurie_lu said...

April I love them!!! :) I am so excited, I owe you big time! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy looking at your work April. These are beautiful.

Helena said...

I can get mine to post side-by side if I change the width to 195 pixels.