"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 days

I haven't blogged in 4 days?! I figure I'd better at least check in. :)

It's been a crazy sort of week, with some really good days (yesterday) & some not so great ones. (Tuesday) :p Today just really needs to be another proof-filled one. :p I'll grab a couple of shots for Laurie too, since it's been awhile. She's being awesome & patient - I'm so grateful for that. :)

Well, seeing as I'm still sleepy and needing to get back to my ps I figured I'd try to find a quick meme.

K this one's from Christy's blog. We'll see how quickly I can do it. :)

A - Age: thirty...something. (A is really for April since I'm not discussing age this year. lol)
B - Bed size: king
C - Chore you hate: it's a toss up between our shower & the kiddos bathroom in general. ick
D - Dessert you love: hmmmm... good cheesecake
E - Essential start your day item: Cuddles and smiles from Elijah :)
F - Favorite actor(s): Will Smith (Yum.)
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: lol
J- Job title: SAHM, photographer
K - Kid(s): B (17) K (11) LV (7) Ej (3) M (coming in December)
L - Living arrangements: can you picture the craziness? um yeah...
M - Mom's name: Lorraine, nanny, mom.
N - Nicknames: I answer to lots of names - anything but Ape.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: where I was in the hospital bed? none.
P- Phobia or fear: My kiddos being hurt
Q. Favorite quote:
off the top of my head? ummm... All my possessions for a moment in time. Queen Elizabeth I
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: one big sister one little brother
T- Time of day you get up- It depends. Somewhere between 7 &10 depending on if it's a school day and if Elijah's sleepy too. :p
U - Unique habit: there's gotta be one, right? blanking here
V - Vegetable you hate: sweet potatoes
W - Worst habit: taco bell. lol
X - X-rays you've had: just dental that I can think of
Y - Yummy food you make: quesadillas get my vote, the kiddos like cheesy potato soup & cheesy broccoli cauliflower goodness.
Z- Zodiac Sign- Leo

Yeah, I'm not all that fast at those things. :p

...and a couple pics for Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you not like sweet potatoes? Oh, and bathrooms that kids use are gross by default. Especially if you have boys.