"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just teasing

...as I've attempted the beginning of the daunting task of sorting photos from our weekend I figured a little tease is in order. I just scrolled through thumbnails and grabbed a few - trying for variety and for ones that wouldn't give too much away. This is, after all just a tease. :)These three together are the epitomy of cuteness.
lol Aren't all of our kiddos the cutest? o.O Yes, I purposely picked a funky one. And yes, Isaac is crying in all of them. Abby just might look her happiest here though. :p
Just now realizing that Vern didn't get a single shot of me on Sunday. :p
As always, please clicky to undo some of blogger's shrinking ickiness. Some of these are driving me nuts even after clicking - they're looking kinda pixilated on here. Oh, and please forgive any momentary imperfections - a quick share means they haven't been given "my touch" in the editing process. (Also please note that pics are subject to change without notice. lol) :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! Lauren looked beautiful and Ty very handsome! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!! Love you lots!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always! They look so happy.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

laurie_lu said...

April I am so excited to see all the pics!! :) We don't have internet at our apt. so I have to come to mom's or the library to check stuff. But were going to move in October! But anyways- good luck with the pics. THANK YOU!!! :) Everyone is so excited and anxious to see your work. Ttys! Love ya