"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 08, 2008

the news

Okay, so now that I've told my kiddos about the ultrasound I figured I'd share my new secret here.





It's a really good one. :)





Even though one of my kiddos seemed disappointed.





But I think they'll come around.





I hope so, anyways.





Think... PINK!

Sorry that the news that this is a baby sister didn't make you all giddy with excitement B. Just don't go thinking up any little girl names. I have this one covered. :)

Off we go to Idaho! The wedding and reception yesterday were absolutely beautiful. Laurie & Ty looked so happy. :)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I AM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER NIECE!!!!!! Congrats guys!!!! Have a great time in Idaho. Can't wait to see the pictures. Be safe! Love you lots! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Holly Child said...

Congratulations, April!!! What a fun surprise for you! :o) Can't wait to hear the name!! I bet that Kirsten is so excited!!!

Heather said...

YAY! Oh April, I have been hoping and praying that it would be a girl! Congratulations...and I can't wait to hear your name choices!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April!

Helena said...

Hooray! Awesome. :)

Carin said...

woo hoo a girl! I love little dresses and frilly socks and bows. HUGS!!

Freer Family said...

Hooray! How fun to have a new little girl to spoil! CONGRATULATIONS!