"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

coolio

I was playing with the flip software & figured out how to get stills out of our little videos. Yay! I grabbed frames from the first two that looked like they'd be sharp enough & not super-retarded. (Kirsten & I have made some crazy little videos. lol)
So yeah, you get some Maiah cuteness & me about to rawr for the camera. :p I just had to test this out - Maiah's been so cute for the flip - I was hoping to be able to grab some shots of her from all of our latest vids for my digital frame. I can! I did! I will!
I'm all for happy little things. :)Speaking of happy, a nice little side to Maiah & I suffering through a bout of thrush is that it's looking like for the first time ever I'll have my baby weaned by her first birthday. Go us! She's not even all that mad at me anymore. Whew. :)

And, I think I finally almost have my mouse configured. I got one of these a month or so ago & have barely been able to play WoW with the default settings. The pointer's been all bouncy-like and trying to play WoW just felt retarded. :( I finally got frustrated enough again to really start trying to figure it out when I had to say no to my friends the other night. It behaved better today. Just a little more tweakage and a couple things to try. I will get this thing figured out. rawr :p

Hugs!
~April

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Yay for weaning! ;)