"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 09, 2010

ONE ...birthday girl

I can't believe it's been a year. My babe is growin' so fast! Go Maiah go! I love you so much princess beautiful!Okay, so I haven't taken pictures of Maiah yet today, but i figured I could celebrate for now by sharing shots from throughout the past year. I'm off to concentrate on making sure she has an awesome day. :)

Happy birthday my sweet little girl. Mommy loves you so much!

3 comments:

MamaBug said...

Happy birthday beautiful Maiah!!!

Robin said...

Happy birthday Maiah! 1 already, man, time flies! You are beautiful hun! Love you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy birthday, Maiah! She has the prettiest eyes. =)