"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

five more (happy) things...

(because it's an easy way to blog, and I cheat like that)

...Got some wiiness in with Kirsten & Elijah tonight.
...My wii fitness age dropped from 33 to 26. Yay!

...Found this pic of me & my monkeys. Aw... it makes me happy. They're so cute. :)
The horrid munching by blogger however, does not. :p

Alright. Back to happies...

...Maiah 1st birthday pictures! (She celebrated by cutting a 3rd tooth! :))That was one yummy crueller.
...I had a wonderful nap this afternoon. :)

I think that was 5. If not, it was sunny today, I had a nice walk and even though there was no raid, I got to play WoW a little bit tonight. There, we should be covered. :)

Hugs!
~April

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Listing five happies isn't cheating! I did a whole year's worth of five happies a day for the Grace in Small Things challenge I did. It's not always easy to come up with five every day, but it did wonders for my mood to make myself do it, especially on those more trying days. ;-)