"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday

Today I...

felt... beautiful!
watched... ski lift exit videos with Kirsten for laughs. (I was telling her that for me getting off the lift was always the scary part. Not that I ever was any good at skiing - but yeah, I was happy to get off the lift ok most days. lol) There's some funny stuff out there. This one made all of my kids laugh. :)


There are some really funny biffing it videos out there too. Of course there are also vids of people rockin' the slopes. Maybe I just identify more with the people who get wet (and still have fun!) while playing in the snow?! lol yep. That's it. :)

saw... Ices. :) She's such a sweet little baby.
did... ummm... 3 sets of pushups. (Elijah hopped on my back during the last set and about killed me. :p)
spent... 20 minutes on my treadmill. That's all the time I had. :p
made... the yummiest apple crisp and some whipped cream to go with it.
listened to... my "calm" itunes list. :)
went... to the store to buy Kirsten some pants for dance class.
ate... um, a yummy burrito, some applecrisp ...and maybe later, more applecrisp. :)
accomplished... lots. :) I worked out a little, fed my family, played with my kiddos, did some laundry, shopped for stuff we needed, stopped by to help Devan & Breanne move some stuff (well Vern helped Devan - I held Ices), cuddled with my own babe, laughed watching all of the snowboarders and skiers dealing with lifts, finished my book, cleaned and um yeah. Stuff like that.

I'd say it was a good day.
Hope yours was too!


hugs!
~April

4 comments:

laurie_lu said...

You failed to mention that your weekend was made cause you saw ME friday night! :) Love you!

April said...

It's true! And those jeans fit awesome - I'm wearing 'em today. Thanks sweetie! :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Push-ups are evil, even without someone sitting on your back! You've got me thinking about apple crisp now. I haven't made that in ages... (And now you see where *my* priorities lie: forget the exercise, just send dessert.)

MamaBug said...

Yup. Sounds like a good day. :) Now I want apple crisp. :)