"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 04, 2010

woozy with a side of wii

So the nyquil that's making it so that I can breathe today has me feeling all woozy, and I just woke up with an itch to play wii with my kiddos like I was supposed to when I went to lay down in the first place. Woozy wii sounds like fun, no? :)

Oh, I'll be kind of picture-less here for awhile - I've filled up my hard drives again. :p I really really need to do something for storage of pics - the last big project I worked on kept getting stalled because of space issues. So not cool. But yeah, with less than a gig of space left here until I figure something out I'll not have a way to share new pics. Sadness. :( The good news is that I can still share some of the 200 gigs worth of pics already on here. lol :)

Have a great day!

No comments: