"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday already?!

Well kinda Saturday even. o.O

This week just kind of flew by for me.
I can maybe blame the crazy lack of sleep Maiah and I have been experiencing of late.
Or maybe having LV home from school. (He's off track right now.)
Or Brandon not being home. (He's been doing some work for Nina.)
Or the crazy raid night. (It was like, wow. I had fun, but I think I might have been the only one not put off by the horribly bad night we were having.)
Yeah, I don't know - it was an off week anyway. And it slipped by totally fast.

I didn't even play with the flip or my camera. And I only have one still left that I haven't shared here. And it's just me again. Boring. :p Must be time to grab my camera & my kids for a little photo shoot. Of course, I'd have to make some room on here first, but yeah.

Have a great weekend!
~April

No comments: