"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, January 08, 2010

happy little things

Way back when I first started this little blog I did an entry that was just a list of 100 things that made me happy at that moment. It's one of those kinds of things that is ever-changing - just kind of a whatever pops into your head deal.
Rather than type a list of words for 2009 I typed 'em into a little document in ps. (It takes up less of this page that way and is maybe a little less boring. :p I'm not sure how many words I used to fill the page, but this was my list tonight while thinking back on the past year. :)I was going to do a "favorite pictures from 2009" entry too, but there were way too many. I was proud of myself - I shared more pics of myself than ever including my first *gulp* full length shot. Nobody commented asking me to please spare them in the future - I thought that was cool. (Thanks guys!) I'm still working on the usual girl-style insecurities and am proud of me this past year. I had some good moments. Yay me! And I had Maiah, my last babe and my beautiful little princess. (Who'll be a year old tomorrow! But thats' another entry.) It was a good year.

This one is going to be even better.

Hugs!
~April

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Love this! Very cool and very fun to read.