"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday's 13

13 things about April. Go!

Hmmmm... let's see.

I love rollercoasters, swimming & kisses.
I hate spiders.
I think pudding is the yummiest thing ever.
I like laughing with my kiddos.
I dislike Barack Obama.
I enjoy working out, eating out & cuddles under blankets.
I want the yoga pants from Victoria's Secret that say BEAUTIFUL across the butt.
My current hobby is, um... I'll go with pulling stills from our flip vids. Still having fun with that.
I am (once again) thinking of getting lots of blonde in my hair. I wanna do something & that's always been my go-to easy change. Of course, it's been a long time since I actually got past the thinking about it stage on that one, but yeah - I'd so love to at this point. Well, when we have the money. :p

Oh, and I am one tired mama!

Happy Tuesday! :)
~April

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Cute pants. Too bad I can't picture me in them. I'm much too broad back there to make such a bold statement. :P ;) :D