"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 18, 2010

still flippin'

So yeah, I've been meaning to blog since Friday & this is the first time I had the chance to sit here. I was off doing things like attending a funeral, seeing Avatar in 3D again (and loving it just as much the 2nd time), shopping & attending Vern's grandma's birthday party. Yeah, it was a crazy kind of weekend.
I did spend a few minutes grabbing stills from videos to share. Yep, so loving the little flip. :) The stills from it are fun - a lot more candid than what I normally do & I'm totally lovin' it. (I just wish it had better image quality, but hey - it fits in my pocket & is catching little movies for me to enjoy of my kiddos. Can't complain that the shots I grab from the vids aren't of the same quality as shots from my 40D. :p)
So yeah, that's us lately. Crazy as ever. :)

Smile!
~April

3 comments:

MamaBug said...

These are great! You've definitely caught some fun moments.

Robin said...

I love the pictures April!!! I love you sis! xoxoxoxo

~**Dawn**~ said...

The stills make you look like you're having so much fun! =)