"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 24, 2010

all night long - a Wednesday post

So yeah, I should be sleeping, but have been up talking to Kirsten, steam cleaning carpets, keeping warm in my blanket & uploading pics from today.

We're in the middle of stripping all of the red out of Kirsten's  hair because she wants to go blonde again. We knew the initial bleaching wouldn't get all of the red out and were totally right - but she liked her "flames" enough to want pictures before we bleach it again. It's just a lighter, more orangy red. With some blonde & some missed roots in there for good measure. Oh, and she was completely grumpy when we were out in the yard, but I took a few shots anyhow. So there.

I just wanted some pics because I woke up this morning feeling kind of pretty, then was a total girl & allowed all of my confidence to be shot out of me throughout the day -  I was hoping that the camera would be nice. It was nice enough I guess, since I'm gonna share. I at least didn't delete 'em all on sight - I'm learning to try to live with the stuff I don't love. Like splotchy skin, and the general fact that I'm not 20 anymore. :p After we took these pics I did go to the gym and totally kill it on the cardio. (Burned more calories than I'd eaten all day. Yay!)  That makes it so that I'm ending my day almost as happy as I started it. Would be even better with some pudding before bed, but hey - you can't have it all. :)

Oh, and I'm hoping that the awb on the camera did okay enough that these don't look horrid without color-correction going on. *crosses fingers*
Awww... There's the  icky munching again by blogger. :(
Munched pics are not my favorite. :p Oh well - I so need to find my pillow.

'night!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very beautiful girls! Even the grumpy one.