"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 27, 2010

roughin' it

Last night was a rough one. 
Maiah's sharp little teeth and her love of biting killed the last of her bottle nipples, she's getting new teeth again & she was just sad/grumpy/past-the-point-of-tired/freaking out. I'd gone to bed at 11 with a headache, but woke up a couple hours later to the sad baby and tried to help Vern out. Some Tylenol, strawberry milk in a cup & lots of cuddles later she fell asleep in my arms, on my pillow & in my spot on the bed. Yeah, so even once she was asleep I had a rough night. I was afraid to move her though, for fear of making her scream again. :p I really hope that it was a one-night-only deal. My head is still pounding.

It's a beautiful, sunny morning though. I think a nap on a blanket in the yard sounds wonderful. :)

Happy Sunday people!

No comments: