"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

sunshine & stuff

...we had the most amazing weather today. It was so sunny & beautiful! I took my 2 littlest kiddos to the park for a picnic. Maiah loves the slide but is so not a fan of swings. Oh, she loves Arby's jr. roast beef sandwiches too. And apples. And  cinnamon teddy grahams. :p Ej and Maiah both got a little pink, but we had a blast. :)
...it was Kirsten's last day of school. She had a good day. :)
...Brandon's still sick. He had a fever earlier, has been sleeping lots and just generally feeling kind of crappy. Poor guy. :(
...I think I may finally be catching what my kiddos have been passing around. Not feeling fantabulous myself today. :p
...I didn't get to go to the gym all weekend, so I worked out extra hard last night. Makes for a very sore April, but that's such a good thing. :) Now if I could just get feeling better, lose this headache & figure out what to make for dinner. :p
...I'm not sure how to fix the photoshop color issue I've been having. I did try troubleshooting around it. (Not something I could or would even want to keep up, but yeah. I had to at least play a little to try to figure out exactly which colors are off and in what kinds of amounts.) These should look completely different from one another. I'm curious to see how they will look on the web. Maiah's pic I left completely alone in PS - it's straight from the camera. (It looked horrid in PS - all muddy & blue. Kinda looks normal here though from what I can see.) The one of me has been color-wonkified by photoshop. I tried correcting the blue cast slightly but it's still muddy and just off. At least on my screen. I wanna see it online on all of our computers. See if I can figure this thing out.


...yeah, not too excited to have my photoshop color management broken. If there's a default setting I could take it back to I'm not sure what it would be. I'm afraid to make it worse by tinkering with stuff I don't understand. I just really wish I knew what on earth happened. At first I thought it was a monitor setting that was off, but then I realized the web just looks extra bright and contrasty when ddo is open. That I can live with. Having PS colors be completely off I can't live with. :(
..ok, I really do need to figure out what's for dinner. And find out if I'm going to the gym tonight. And cuddle with Maiah.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Let me be the first to tell you how beautiful you two girls are.

MamaBug said...

Maiah is getting so big I hardly recognize her. She's so pretty, just like her mommy. :)